EZ 3-Boat Free-Standing Storage Rack
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suspenz is Copied by Many Matched by None™
Designed for use with: Kayaks and Canoes
The EZ 3-Boat Free-Standing Boat Storage Rack combines the sturdiness of the durable nylon covered foam padded EZ Rack with the flexibility of the Suspenz Free-Standing Frame! Easily store up to 3 kayaks on the EZ three kayak storage stand!
Suspenz is "Copied by Many, Matched by None"™
- Boats rest on nylon covered foam padded arms
- Safety straps are included to go over the boat
- Kayaks, Canoes and SUPs are stored on their side with the kayak storage stand
- Made of steel with industrial powder-coating to protect from rust
- Adjustable leveling feet and ground anchoring hardware
- Kayak rack holds up to 100 lbs. per boat
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Capable of future expansion for up to 6 kayaks
- Make it roll with Caster & Crossbar Set! (sold separately)
- Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 24" per tower
- Height: 80" (6'8")
Finish options: Marine Grade Black or Standard Grade Yellow
Marine Grade BLACK - Powder-coated steel and stainless steel hardware. Note: Due to the base material being steel, it will rust in salt water environments.
Standard Grade Suspenz Safety YELLOW for both outdoor and indoor use is powder-coated steel.
Included in Kit:
- 3-Boat Free-Standing - U-Base Frame
- 3 sets of EZ Racks
Ships in 2 boxes
I got tired of having my kayaks hanging from the ceiling in the garage, so I shopped around for a rack that needed to be solid and easy to move around. I found the EZ 3 boat free standing rack made by SUSPENZ and decided to purchase it. It was delivered by FEDEX in 6 manageable packages. The directions were clear and easy to understand, not a single screw was missing, and it was easy to assemble. I also got the cross-bar and caster sets so that I could move the rack around in the garage, something I could not do with kayaks hanging from the ceiling. The rack is attractive but most importantly, it is very sturdy and adjustable. SUSPENZ racks are modular and can accommodate kayaks, canoes as well as SUP's. I do wish they also had some way to accommodate all my paddles. When I put this idea to them they assured me that within a few months they will be producing a paddle holder.
I highly recommend the SUSPENZ racks to anyone looking for a strong, modular kayak, canoe or SUP storage system.