- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suspenz is Copied by Many Matched by None™
Make it taller when building a custom rack for large kayaks, canoes & SUP's or simply expand your existing 2-Boat or 4-Boat Frame by 24" or 28" with a set of posts.
- Extends the height of the 2-Boat or 4-Boat Free-Standing Rack by 28" or if you want it shorter go with 24"
- These posts allow you to extend the vertical height of the frame for making it a 3rd boat rack height to hold another boat.
- If expanding a 2-boat frame for more spacing, it creates easier access and a more comfortable fit when storing larger kayaks or canoes with width greater than 32"
- Easily installs by slipping into existing top rack shelf post of a 2-Boat Frame.
- Posts have holes on all four sides - photo is not showing all holes!
- Includes hardware to mount 1 set of Racks/Arms directly to the post (4 bolts, nuts and washers)
Finish options: Marine Grade Black or Standard Grade Yellow
Marine Grade BLACK - Powder-coated steel and stainless steel hardware. Note: Due to the base material being steel, it will rust in salt water environments.
Standard Grade Suspenz Safety YELLOW for both outdoor and indoor use is powder-coated steel.
Included in box:
2 Extension Posts & hardware to attach to another post AND bolts to attach Racks to Post.
This was a perfect solution, add an extension on to the existing Suspenz floor rack. It took less than 20 minutes to add the extensions. Awesome company!
We wanted to add some space under our current kayak rack and needed expansion posts to make it happen. Works as planned!