- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suspenz is Copied by Many Matched by None™
Make it taller when building a custom rack for large kayaks or canoes & SUP's or simply expand your existing 2-Boat or 4-Boat Frame by 24" or 28" set of posts.
- Extends the height of the 2-Boat or 4-Boat Free-Standing Rack by 28" or if you want it shorter go with 24"
- These posts allow you to extend the vertical height of the frame for making it a 3rd boat rack height to hold another boat.
- If expanding a 2-boat frame for more spacing, it creates easier access and a more comfortable fit when storing larger kayaks or canoes with width greater than 32"
- Easily installs by slipping into existing top rack shelf post of a 2-Boat Frame.
- Posts have holes on all four sides - photo is not showing all holes!
- Includes hardware to mount 1 set of Rack/Arms directly to the post (4 bolts, nuts and washers)
Finish options: Marine Grade Black or Standard Grade Yellow
Marine Grade BLACK - Powder-coated steel and stainless steel hardware. Note: Due to the base material being steel, it will rust in salt water environments.
Standard Grade Suspenz Safety YELLOW for both outdoor and indoor use is powder-coated steel.Included in box:
2 Extension Posts & hardware to attached to another post AND bolts to attached Racks to Post.
Customer/Technical Service is our Priority! Let us work with you to create the best solution for your paddling needs.
Call us at our Atlanta headquarters or reach out by email:
Office Phone: 770-518-0045
Toll Free: 1-866-SUSPENZ
U.S. Domestic Shipping - FedEx Ground (2-5 days) anywhere in the 48 Contiguous United States | (Note: Please allow an additional two (2) business days for order processing)
International or Alaska/Hawaii - Please visit our extended Shipping & Return page for additional info.
No Hassel Returns!
Contact us by phone or email and our customer service team will make it right.
Suspenz will take care of shipping fees on replacement products and parts. However, customers outside of the 48 contiguous states will be responsible for shipping costs. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
*Shipping from Warehouse in Santa Ana, CA