Make it taller when building a custom rack for large kayaks or canoes & SUP's or simply expand your existing 2-Boat or 4-Boat Frame by 24" or 28" set of posts.
- Extends the height of the 2-Boat or 4-Boat Free-Standing Rack by 28" or if you want it shorter go with 24"
- These posts allow you to extend the vertical height of the frame for making it a 3rd boat rack height to hold another boat.
- If expanding a 2-boat frame for more spacing, it creates easier access and a more comfortable fit when storing larger kayaks or canoes with width greater than 32"
- Easily installs by slipping into existing top rack shelf post of a 2-Boat Frame, Dock Mount Frame, and Flat Mount Frame
- Posts have holes on all four sides - photo is not showing all holes!
Finish options: Marine Grade Black or Standard Grade Yellow
Marine Grade BLACK - Powder-coated steel with galvanized coating and stainless steel hardware. Note: Due to the base material being steel, it will rust in salt water environments.
Standard Grade Suspenz Safety YELLOW for both outdoor and indoor use is powder-coated steel.
Included in box:
2 Extension Posts & hardware