Designed for use with: Kayaks and Canoes
Industry experts agree that the best way to store your boat or SUP is on straps so the Jay Rack guarantees that your watercraft will keep your boat protected from any pressure points that can cause hull distortion. The suspension system on the Jay Rack contours to the shape of your boat and never lets it touch any damaging hard metal. With the use of the 4 kayak rack's safety straps, your boat will stay cradled on its side, the strongest point, and free from any possibility of damage.
Suspenz is "Copied by Many Matched by None"™
- Outdoor canoe storage rack suspension strap system eliminates pressure points and protects against hull distortion
- Safety straps are included to go over the boat
- Kayaks and canoes are stored on their side
- Made of powder-coated steel to protect from rust
- Adjustable leveling feet and ground anchoring hardware
- Holds boats up to 100 lbs each and 34" wide
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Capable of future expansion for up to 6 watercraft
- Make the freestanding 4 kayak rack roll with our Caster & Crossbar Set (sold separately)
- Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 48" per tower
- Height: 52"
- JAY Rack Arm Width: 22”
Note: For larger kayaks, fishing kayaks, Hobie Mirage, and canoes with widths greater than 34” we suggest purchasing the Expansion Posts to accommodate the greater boat width and ease of access.
Included in Kit:
- 2-Boat Free-Standing Frame
- 4 sets of JAY Racks
- 1 set of Back Legs
Ships in 4 boxes