EZ 2-Kayak Free-Standing Storage Rack - T Base
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suspenz is Copied by Many Matched by None™
Free standing double kayak stand designed for use with: Kayaks and Canoes
The EZ 2-Boat free standing double kayak stand combines the sturdiness of the durable nylon covered foam padded EZ Rack with the flexibility of the Suspenz Free-Standing Frame. Easily store your pair of boats on this 2 kayak and canoe rack!
Suspenz is Copied by Many Matched by None™
- Economical Free-Standing Kayak Storage Rack
- Kayaks rest on canvas covered foam padding
- Powder coated steel frame
- Protects kayaks from abrasions, dents and hull distortion
- Reinforced safety straps securely hold your boat in place
- Saves storage space by angling your kayak on its side
- 2 kayak and canoe rack holds up to 175 lbs total
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Capable of expanding into a 3-Boat Free-Standing Rack
- Assembled rack dimensions:
- Footprint: 24" x 24" per tower
- Height: 48"
- 2 Sets of EZ Racks
- 2-Boat Free-Standing T-Base Frames
- Frames include all hardware with leveling feet and anchorings
I looked around a bit online at other brands before buying this, but the Suspenz reputation was enough that I didn't mind spending a little extra. I wanted something sturdy that looks good and will hold up for many years. My only complaint is that the instructions for assembly were pretty sparse, but once I figured out how the pieces were oriented towards one another, it was simple. It was just a matter of screwing together some nuts and bolts (and they even include the tools if you need them). The materials (including the nuts and bolts) are high quality, so you don't have to worry about things bending and breaking. Another nice thing that sold me was the fact that it's modular; if we get a 3rd kayak, I can add on another vertical support post to each unit and an additional boat mount. The boats sit on padded fabric and the mounts include straps to keep them secure. The bases comes with mounts that would allow you to bolt them to the floor if you had that kind of floor. Or you can install optional casters if you want to wheel it around. This allow us to store our boats in a relatively narrow space between two of the garage bays. The bases are also easy to move if you take the boats off.
Perfect for two 13-foot kayaks!
These work pretty well. I was a little skeptical at first. Mine sit on gravel and work fine that way.